Blu-ray & DVD Region coding
Global region codes identify specific Blu-ray and DVD discs that are compatible with the players typically sold in that region. However, some discs are produced without region coding, so they can be played on all Blu-ray & DVD devices.
- Region A: North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Southeast Asia.
- Region B: Europe, Greenland, French territories, Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Region C: India, Nepal, Mainland China, Russia, Central and South Asia.
- Region All: No Region Code and the Blu-ray disc will play in all territories on all players.
- Region 1: U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda
- Region 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East, including Egypt
- Region 3: Southeast Asia, East Asia, including Hong Kong
- Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
- Region 5: Former Soviet Union, Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia
- Region 6: China
- Region All: No Region Code and the DVD disc will play in all territories on all players.
VCD Region coding
VCD is no region codes or Region All,so they can be played on all Blu-ray, DVD & VCD devices.