Trends Audio introduces the mini-size Class-T stereo amplifier TA-10 providing up to 2x15W output with the bundled AC power supply unit. Thanks to the Tripath's proprietary Class-T Digital Power Processing (TM) technology and our special techniques in circuit design and component selection, TA-10 achieves the sound quality of high-end HiFi but in a very affordable price. TA-10 performs very like Class-AB amplifiers with high fidelity and warm sound. Yet, its power efficiency and physical size is just like Class-D amplifiers. Even it's maximum output power is only 2x15W, TA-10 is actually powerful to push even the floor-stand speakers with sufficient and good control of bass sound.
Here's what industry experts are saying about Trends TA-10.2 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier:
"Blue Moon Award for demystifying the high-end halo and bringing music back to earth... ", David Kan at 6moons.com.
"Making High Resolution Available to Everyone", Paul Szabady at Stereotimes.com
"Congratulations ! As winner of the INTEGRATED AMP shootout The TRENDS MICRO TA 10 is awarded our 'MAXIMUM MOJO AWARD, James L. Darby at Stereomojo.com
"a taste of the high end, and at a ridiculously low price...", Roger Kanno at GoodSound.com.
"The little Trends amp surprised the hell out of me", Stephen Mejias at Stereophile.com
"this amplifier can be the heart of any high-end system...Recommended? No, you simply must have one", Lucio Cadeddu at TNT-audio.com
- applied the proprietary T-amp technology for audiophile quality sound, low power consumption (hi-efficiency 90%) and low heat generation
- compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy setup & portable
- provide up to 2x15W output (sufficient for room of 200-300 sq.ft [20-30 sq.m])
- a specially designed AC power adaptor for Hi-Fi device is bundled for continuous power supply (need not to change batteries) and low ripple & noise.
- separated amp unit & power adaptor design to minimize interference and flexible to apply other power sources, e.g. lead-acid battery.
- built-in over-current protection
- built-in over-temperation protection
- all audiophile-graded parts and components
- high quality red double-sided PCB
- original Tripath TA-2024 chip (made in Korea)
- all small non-polar capacitors are Thomson & EVOX film caps
- input coupling capacitors are Germany ERO MKT x 2 (Matched)
- power filtering electrolyte capacitors are hi-speed ELNA brown-plated golden characters x 2
- air-core inductor x4 applied (better sound than magnetic-core but much higher cost)
- standard gold-plated audio and speaker sockets, compatible with most audiophile cables
- simply reset jumpers to by-pass the volume controlling circuit, work as a pure power amp
- DC bias voltage between speaker terminals can be offset (pre-tuned) by small potentiometers. It suppresses the "pop" sound when power on/off and also increase the sound purity.
- the stylish aluminium case provides outstanding shielding & grounding capability
Should your products ever require repair service please contact the service centers listed in the User Manual
or visit their web site for more information.